Proud member of

Sunday, April 02, 2006

 

Extremely quick update-Melvin update

On the Orioles official website, Melvin is quoted saying this....

"I am ready to go play. That's what I think. I am ready to go play and try to make the team win in my final year."

Final year? FINAL YEAR?!?!?!?!?!?! Ok, I guess I'm overreacting, but that is definitely not a good sign. 3/27 is probably too much, and 3/24 is fair, but if I were the O's I wouldn't lose a player like Melvin over 3 million dollars, especially with all the money they have banked. Just a note, but don't be shocked if they announce a Melvin signing during the game tomorrow.

That's all I got, 15 hours and 21 minutes until opening day, GO O'S!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives
  • The Flock!
  • Retire44
  • Ray after opening day save
  • Coco gettin' greedy
  • Daniel is tall...
  • Brian's broken bat...
  • Ray after shutting down Matsui, Yanks
  • Ramon walk-off
  • Ramon getting mobbed
  • C-Ray!!!!!!!!
  • An early look at Ortiz