Proud member of

Friday, April 07, 2006

 

2-0, then 2-1:-(

Wednesday nights game was a blowout. Plain and simple. The O's won 16-6, and if I gave all the highlights I think I would reach some character limit, so I'll just say Nick got his first HR and Bedard pitched shakely but only gave up 2 runs in 5 innings.

Thursday nights game was not so good. I didn't get a chance to watch this game so I apologize if I am off-base at all, but the offense struggled extremely. Mark Hendrickson pitched a complete game, 3-hit, shut out and obviously picked up the win for the Rays. I only got 2 bright spots from the game-Benson going 7 IP and 2 ER's, and Sendy Rleal. He pitched another solid game.

Boston is coming to the yard tonight. Daniel is facing Matt Clement, and I'm ecstatic to see how the Mazzone effect helps Daniel. A win would be so sweet:-)

Go O's! Beat the sox!

Standings
Bal 2-1
Bos 2-1
Tor 2-1
TB 1-2
NYY 1-2

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Archives
  • The Flock!
  • Retire44
  • Ray after opening day save
  • Coco gettin' greedy
  • Daniel is tall...
  • Brian's broken bat...
  • Ray after shutting down Matsui, Yanks
  • Ramon walk-off
  • Ramon getting mobbed
  • C-Ray!!!!!!!!
  • An early look at Ortiz